Saturday, June 13, 2015

My Project - My Natural Healing Journey - An Update!


By Tom J Kennedy 
Some regular visitors have been wondering why I have not been very active with postings at The UsuryFree Eye Opener or The UsuryFree Network or The SDI Eye Opener for the past 6 months.

The main reason is that since I was diagnosed with an aggressive skin cancer labelled "parotid squamous cell carcinoma" I have been researching and pursuing natural treatments/therapies rather than accepting the "sickness and disease" solution of "cut, burn, poison" otherwise referred to as "surgery. radiation, chemotherapy.'

I bless and accept this unique journey now, though, I was very angry and upset with the initial diagnosis and the suggested conventional treatments. I did make the mistake of permitting a surgery. It failed on two counts. 

My advice to anyone who thinks they might have a "skin cancer." Do NOT let any doctor cut into the "abnormality" unless s/he can guarantee that s/he is capable of completely removing the "abnormality." Because in my case, it was too risky for the doctor, so he had to stop before he removed all of the "abnormality" or as the doctor referred to it as an "inclusion cyst."

After the operation, the abnormality grew quickly to become almost 5.5 cm in diameter and about 1.5 cm think. A hard lesson learned - for if I knew then what I know now, I would never have let the doctor try an operation to remove a skin minor cancer.

During the surgery, the doctor cut the nerve to my fight eye and now my right eye no longer winks and blinks so I have to add Refresh tear drops on a regular basis. AND the doctor could not cut out the entire mass of cells - so as commonly happens the mass started to grow at a faster rate after the operation. 

My advice - do NOT let any doctor cut into a cancer unless s/he can guarantee that the operation will be successful. If it is not successful, what happened to me will happen to another - the cancer always grows after it has been cut into BUT not completely removed. The critical point is that these doctors know that just like a biopsy, a "cancer" spreads when it is cut into but not completely removed BUT they neglect to clarify this point before they commence a surgery. AND the doctors know that any cancer will grow after it is disturbed - unless they have completely removed it.

If you think any skin blemish might be a skin cancer, start doing alternative treatments immediately and do NOT let any doctor persuade you to do surgery unless s/he can guarantee that the "abnormality" can be completely removed.

After the diagnosis, I immediately started my research for alternative treatments/therapies and I have met many competent, alternative, health practitioners on this unique journey. I did get referred to the Cancer Clinic (I mean Cancer Factory) at the General Hospital in Ottawa, Ontario. The energy there is very negative with the majority of the hundreds of people sitting in the chairs in the waiting rooms buying into what I now refer to as "cancer consciousness."

The radiologist, while seeming to respect my wish to decline radiology, and pursue natural treatments/therapies, still insisted on two occasions that I would need radiology to kill the cancer cells - or I would not survive. I stopped going to the Cancer Clinic after I asked the oncologist for a prescription for cannabis oil and he declined saying: "There is no data to support the statement that cannabis oil heals rogue, cancer cells.

During the first week of June 2015, I learned about Black Salve and I ordered Two Feather Black Salve from http://www,healingformula.net  It arrived on June 12, 2015 and I started consuming it in capsule form three times daily. The protocol is to consume it first because 90% of the healing work is inside the body. The other 10% is to use it topically.

So, after 6 days, I started to apply it topically. A friend helped to make a paste and applied the thickness of a dime. After  about 2 hours am eschar fell off and we re-applied the black salve with a bandage over it. Each day I still consume 3 capsules and the black slave on the abnormality will eventually cause more eschar to fall off.

At a future date, when the abnormality on the right side of my face is healed, I will share details about the skills and talents of the alternative health practitioners who have been facilitating my healing processes as well as the various resources that I have learned about on this journey.

In the last two weeks of May, the abnormality on the right side of my face changed significantly. It is my prayer, hope and intention that it is deteriorating and dissolving - with the various, suggested alternative therapies that I have been following. NOW with the application of the black salve it is dissolving.
From a spiritual dimension, and now understanding the importance and significance of positivism, prayer and intent etc. I am accepting of this journey and I am intrigued that my health challenge is the "cancer" of "health and wellness" while "usury" is the cancer of "conventional economics." We must take action to heal "cancer" and abolish "usury" forever.

A while after the initial diagnosis, I accepted the possibility that the root cause of the cancer was emotional and partly rooted in my anger towards the "usury-based debt money system." - Perhaps I have been too focused on the evils of usury and not enough energy put forth to promote the "usuryfree lifestyle." In any case, the universe forced me to step back for the past six months as I embarked on "My Natural Healing Journey."

Just this week, an SDI (Self Directed Income) entrepreneur who has been following my progress and knew of the many expenses that I have been incurring in pursuit of optimal health and wellness, invited me to explore "Crowdfunding" as an option to raise some funds to cover my "health and wellnes" costs - which are not covered by our "sickness and disease' syatem. In response, I have enrolled with We$hare and I have posted a series of relevant articles at the SDI Eye Opener
In summary, we have two cancers to eliminate (1) the physical disease labelled "cancer" and (2) the "usury" on our debt-money system.

My health is improving every day and soon I'll be back on track to do my part to help usher in the New Age of UsuryFree Living ....

Your thoughts, prayers, good wishes, good intentions are graciously welcomed as well as any alternative treatments/therapies that have helped others to heal abnormalities in a natural way. (tom@cyberclass.net)  
Enjoy this day!
Tom J. Kennedy aka "Tommy UsuryFree Kennedy"

At IQ-Unite: Tom J Kennedy 

NOTE: This article is also posted at the UsuryFree Eye Opener at this link:
My Project - My Natural Healing Journey

AND an earlier article with more background information is posted at this link.

CA Canadian Domain Name Registration and Web Site Hosting

4 comments:

  1. Transform your life. Yogic & Holistic Health & Wellbeing workshops assisting you to restore health, heal cancer naturally, passion and joy - have you suffered enough?

    ReplyDelete
  2. such very great information. Thank you for your sites for proving such kinds of good information. NPAT UG Application Form 2017

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post. Click here

    ReplyDelete