My advice to anyone who thinks they might have a "skin cancer." Do NOT let any doctor cut into the "abnormality" unless s/he can guarantee that s/he is capable of completely removing the "abnormality." Because in my case, it was too risky for the doctor, so he had to stop before he removed all of the "abnormality" or as the doctor referred to it as an "inclusion cyst."
After the operation, the abnormality grew quickly to become almost 5.5 cm in diameter and about 1.5 cm think. A hard lesson learned - for if I knew then what I know now, I would never have let the doctor try an operation to remove a skin minor cancer.
During the surgery, the doctor cut the nerve to my fight eye and now my right eye no longer winks and blinks so I have to add Refresh tear drops on a regular basis. AND the doctor could not cut out the entire mass of cells - so as commonly happens the mass started to grow at a faster rate after the operation.
My advice - do NOT let any doctor cut into a cancer unless s/he can guarantee that the operation will be successful. If it is not successful, what happened to me will happen to another - the cancer always grows after it has been cut into BUT not completely removed. The critical point is that these doctors know that just like a biopsy, a "cancer" spreads when it is cut into but not completely removed BUT they neglect to clarify this point before they commence a surgery. AND the doctors know that any cancer will grow after it is disturbed - unless they have completely removed it.
If you think any skin blemish might be a skin cancer, start doing alternative treatments immediately and do NOT let any doctor persuade you to do surgery unless s/he can guarantee that the "abnormality" can be completely removed.
The radiologist, while seeming to respect my wish to decline radiology, and pursue natural treatments/therapies, still insisted on two occasions that I would need radiology to kill the cancer cells - or I would not survive. I stopped going to the Cancer Clinic after I asked the oncologist for a prescription for cannabis oil and he declined saying: "There is no data to support the statement that cannabis oil heals rogue, cancer cells.
During the first week of June 2015, I learned about Black Salve and I ordered Two Feather Black Salve from http://www,healingformula.net It arrived on June 12, 2015 and I started consuming it in capsule form three times daily. The protocol is to consume it first because 90% of the healing work is inside the body. The other 10% is to use it topically.
So, after 6 days, I started to apply it topically. A friend helped to make a paste and applied the thickness of a dime. After about 2 hours am eschar fell off and we re-applied the black salve with a bandage over it. Each day I still consume 3 capsules and the black slave on the abnormality will eventually cause more eschar to fall off.
At a future date, when the abnormality on the right side of my face is healed, I will share details about the skills and talents of the alternative health practitioners who have been facilitating my healing processes as well as the various resources that I have learned about on this journey.
A while after the initial diagnosis, I accepted the possibility that the root cause of the cancer was emotional and partly rooted in my anger towards the "usury-based debt money system." - Perhaps I have been too focused on the evils of usury and not enough energy put forth to promote the "usuryfree lifestyle." In any case, the universe forced me to step back for the past six months as I embarked on "My Natural Healing Journey."
(a)The UsuryFree Eye Opener:
(b) The SDI (Self Directed Income) Eye Opener:
(a)Tom J Kennedy (Tommy UsuryFree Kennedy)
(b) The UsuryFree Network:
(c ) UsuryFree Creatives:
(d) The UsuryFree SDI University
At TSU: Tom J Kennedy
NOTE: This article is also posted at the UsuryFree Eye Opener at this link:
My Project - My Natural Healing Journey
AND an earlier article with more background information is posted at this link.