Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Meet Sarah Robbins, Top SDI Entrepreneur



NOTE:  Sarah Robbins is one of the SDI (Self Directed Income) Profession's youngest millionaires. Sarah Robbins is dedicated to helping others succeed in the SDI Profession so they can experience true time freedom and live the lifestyle they dream of.

Top Network Marketing Consultant is Living Her Dream Life and You Can Too!

Meet Sarah Robbins, Network Marketing Speaker

By Sarah Robbins

I am a teacher by trade.  While I loved teaching kindergarten, I was facing the loss of my job due to a struggling economy.  Also affected by the local economy was my husband’s landscape construction business.  We decided to pursue extra income.

I began freelancing part-time for a skincare company alongside my teaching career.  Soon, the company decided they wanted to bring their product to the masses and leverage today’s social economy.  They chose a social selling model and decided to continue building their brand through network marketing. I joined them.

To be honest, I was very skeptical at first.  How could a formerly shy teacher in her 20’s, living in a depressed economy find success and prosperity in network marketing?  I started my business like most people—part-time, with no previous business experience.  I began sharing and people began to join me.

To my surprise, I surpassed my teacher’s salary by the end of that school year, and was able to retire from teaching.  By the age of 29, I was earning a six-figure monthly income!

I’ve retired my husband from his construction business (35 years early!) to work together, coaching others to live the life of their dreams.

The best part?  Phil and I are now fulfilling our lifelong passion of helping others.  We are able to give more than we used to make—combined.  He has dreams of starting a camp for children.  I have a heart to help women and children in need.  Not only does success change our life, it also impacts those we have been able to bless with our time, talent, and resources.

I had great impact as a teacher. Today I am able to influence thousands of lives and teach people how to build the lives of their dreams. We are living proof that anyone can live the American dream.

Sarah Robbins' Success Story

Sarah Robbins' Blog 

Sarah Robbins' Weight Loss Journey

NOTE: This article is originally published at this website:
http://www.sarahrobbins.com/about-sarah-robbins



CA Canadian Domain Name Registration and Web Site Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment